Wednesday, February 6, 2013

The book

A huge thank you to everyone who has supported me over the last few years as I have thought about what to write and the scholarly work I am researching.  After a lot of long nights filled with frustration, I decided to take all the research I have been doing over the past 15 years and write a fiction novel.

This allows me the freedom to write, mesh facts and frankly make up the ending I want.

The Lilith Scroll is a fictional scroll- as of now. (winks)  There are 100's of scrolls like this. Many were found at Qumran and Nag Hammadi.  This book is written about a scroll describing the life and abduction of Lilith.

In our known texts, Lilith was Adam's first wife, expelled from Garden of Eden and the mother of demon spirits who haunt children in their beds at night.  As we know, he who writes history writes it from their perspective, what we have may or may not be the actual facts.

Enjoy reading the Lilith Scroll.  Please like the Facebook page "The Lilith Scroll" for updates.

Excerpts will posted soon from various chapters.

Happy Scrolling

No comments:

Post a Comment